Monday, June 29, 2009

Oh it's been a while

Well I'm doing the same thing I always do. I say I will be better about posting more often, and then I don't. Well I was just checking out my mom's blog today and decided while I'm here I might was well up date my blog. I don't have any recent pics to post so I'll just update you all on how Dallen and I are doing. We bought our own house about a month and a half ago. I can't believe it has already been that long. We love it. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house, and it's just perfect for the two of us. We are both still working at the Sandpiper, Dallen more than me. And we are both currently in summer school. This week is Dallen's last week though. I still have 4 weeks left. Then we will continue with school in August for the regular fall and spring semesters. Wedding plans are coming along great. It's amazing to think we have been engaged for a year. The time went by so fast. Well there's a brief update on how we are doing. We'll see how long it takes me to get on here again.

1 comment:

fireopal66 said...

Hi, you are out there in blog land! nice to see an update kiddo. Sounds like a wonderful but busy busy summer for you two. luv ya.